Denali National Park is fully accessible to those with mobility limitations.
- When booking your bus ticket, make sure to communicate your needs, as not all buses come equipped with lifts.
- Mobility friendly accommodations are available, but make sure you designate that on the booking platform or call to verify.
- If you need a higher level of support, consider staying at one of the larger resort properties, which can best assist you.
- Public restrooms in the area are generally NOT wheelchair accessible. Plan accordingly.
- If you have specific questions, please call. Our staff has specific knowledge of the properties in the area and can give you additional details.